is the largest Spanish - speaking creative crowdsourcing platform where you can request Videos, Logos, Web design, Brochures, Trade and Brand names, labels and packaging design and more, with up to 82 varied products. More than 122,000 professionals are at your request that is specialized in Video, Audio, Text and Graphics.
Post a full briefing for a contest and receive numerous proposals from creative professionals who wish to participate or launch a project with the choice of selecting a freelance creative professional for your work. Tell us what you need, how much you want to pay for the work and the time period to present the proposals. Choose the best from more than dozens of proposals. It's that simple. We also offer you guarantee that if you choose none, don't pay for it.
Is currently the Executive Chairman of Digital Assets Deployment, S.L. (DaD) and previously was:
- Founding Partner and Vice-President of Business Developments for Netjuice S.A.
- Marketing Director of Telefónica Sistemas S.A.
- Chief Executive Officer of KRONE S.A.
- International and Business Director of SERVICOM.
- President of SMM.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Civil Engineer, Global Senior Management Program (GSMP) from the University of Chicago-Booth and IE and Executive MBA from the Business Institute, previously was:
- Managing Director for a group of family enterprises with more than 400 employees.
- President and Chief Executive Officer of Europea de Hincas S.A.
- Director of Investor Relations for Grupo Dragados.
- Director of M&A for Urbaser Internacional.
- Director of Development and Planning for Dragados Inmobiliaria.
Juan Ramón Moreno
Degree in Business Management and Marketing from ESIC and Executive MBA from the Business Institute, previously was:
- Director of Business and Marketing for Stage Entertainment
- Director of Business and Marketing for Parques Reunidos
- Director of Marketing for ActivoBank
- Director of Advertising and Communications for ING Direct
- Director of Communications and Advertising for IKEA
Degree in Audiovisual Communications from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid, previously was:
- Cinemavip Content Manager.
- 36-Hour Survival Film Festival Coordinator.
Sheyla Sánchez Lahuerta
Creative Development Director
Bachelor in Advertising and Public Relations, Master´s Degree in English Language for International Trade - Universitat Jaume I.
- Online Marketing Specialist at Alpha Wave Media.
- Graphic Designer at AFAVIR.
Juan Martín Buceta
Chief software architect
Physicist, computer scientist, previously was:
- Chief software architect of several web portals
- Cofounder of Grantaire software development.
- Software development lead at 4DataLink
In addition to an extensive
network of collaborators in Spain and Latin America.
Project funded by
PLAN AVANZA COMPETITIVIDAD I+D